Fifty things to do before I'm fifty, Wickedly good!

Theatre Selfie

A trip to the west end to see Wicked was a super Birthday present from Kate.

Brilliant seats!

Initially, I had my reservations about the show....... How on earth could you possibly make a show fit with the story of the Wizard of Oz?? I couldn't see how they could make credible links with the classic beloved story of Dorothy and Kansas.

Dragon

Well shame on me and my lack of imagination, I'm delighted to admit I was completely and utterly wrong!
The show was wonderful and the story clever, relevant and surprisingly satirical.
I'd love to go into more detail but that would spoil it.
Massive thanks to Kate for a fabulous Birthday treat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fifty things to do before I'm fifty, My Mosque Visit

Fifty things to do before I'm fifty. A year of new experiences.

Fifty things to do before I'm fifty, The elf rebellion.