Fifty things to do before I'm fifty, Marrakesh

It seemed to me that the perfect way to recover from the rigours of Tough Mudder would be a cheeky trip to Morrocco. Hell yes and another tick on my list!!

I figured that I'd give it a little time for the bruises to fade and then we were off. C joined me for a bit of R&R at the beautiful Eden Andalou Aquapark and Spa just outside Marrakesh. It was a bit isolated stuck out in the middle of nowhere but lush and sumptuous and very luxurious. I love the colourful mosaics and sumptuous fabrics. Absolutely stunning! Probably one of the best all inclusive hotels I've stayed in to be honest.

Eating the rainbow

A half and half rum and coke








 We were only there 4 days which was a great short break. I think the isolated location of the hotel would have made us a little stir crazy if we had stayed longer. Sadly I forgot my phone charger so I only have a handful of photos...... Good excuse for a return trip though!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fifty things to do before I'm fifty, My Mosque Visit

Fifty things to do before I'm fifty. A year of new experiences.

Fifty things to do before I'm fifty, The elf rebellion.