Fifty things to do before I'm fifty. The list

✓The List




This is still a work in progress but it's mostly complete now. I have a couple things organised and ready to go. Some things on here you might think are pretty lame,  but everything on here is something that I've never done before. There is no particular order to the list, it's mostly as things came to me over the last few months of composing. I've tried to keep the logistics of completing the list realistic in terms of time and finances and I think its all do-able within the year. Again I welcome any input for ideas or volunteers to join me!
I'm a few items short but I'm expecting opportunities  to come along over the coming year to add things. It's always good to allow for a bit of spontaneity!
  1. Visit Margate 
  2. Do a Firewalk✔
  3. Go to Wimbledon ✓
  4. See the Proms✓
  5. Do Popmaster (on the radio)
  6. Sing Karaoke
  7. Drive on the continent✔
  8. Eat Thai food  ✔
  9. Watch the Godfather Trilogy
  10. Keep a blog
  11. Visit a gay bar
  12. Get a piercing ✔
  13. Fly in a helicopter/ hot air balloon (both?)
  14. Appear on TV ✓
  15. See an opera ✔
  16. Get my varicose veins sorted✓
  17. Climb a mountain
  18. See a ballet ✓
  19. Pole dance ✓
  20. See a boxing match✓
  21. Visit a Mosque✔
  22. See an ice hockey match ✔
  23. Go padleboarding✔
  24. Stock car/banger racing
  25. Eat Japanese food✔
  26. Do a park run✓
  27. Visit the Tower of London✓
  28. Watch wrestling
  29. Visit Amsterdam ✔
  30. See Anne Franks' house ✔
  31. Ride a tram ✔
  32. Swing on the A'Dam tower swing ✔
  33. Watch a cricket match ✓
  34. Learn to wolf-whistle
  35. Visit the Houses of Parliament
  36. Do a Tough Mudder ✓
  37. Dine at The Ritz✓
  38. Visit a Synagogue
  39. Go round a spooky farm (halloween)✓
  40. Ride in the front of a train
  41. Ski (toboggan) dry ski slope ✓
  42. Inflatable obstacle run ✔
  43. See Wicked✔
  44. Visit Norwich  ✔

  45. Visit Scotland ✔
  46. Visit Morrocco ✓

  47. Enter a bikini competition
  48. Milk an animal✔

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fifty things to do before I'm fifty, My Mosque Visit

Fifty things to do before I'm fifty. A year of new experiences.

Fifty things to do before I'm fifty, The elf rebellion.